Why work for Weightmans?
We know you want to work for a firm where teamwork and respect matters. We know you value the type of commercial approach that leads to an enviable reputation. We know you demand clear decision making and a commitment to constant improvement. We know you want to work for a company that promotes equal opportunities and diversity.
We know we deliver all this and more. But we don't expect you to take our word for it.
Committed to reaching our full potential, we've worked hard to create a culture that motivates and supports all our employees to reach theirs. Something we are proud to say has been recognised externally and, more importantly, by our people.
- Awarded a maximum five stars for pay, benefits and culture in the Top Legal Employer 2010. The award, which honours the cream of the crop in the legal industry, recognised the benefits that we, as a team enjoy every day.
- Highlighted as 'one to watch' in the Sunday Times Top 100 Employers 2009 awards. With above average scores for leadership, team spirit, sense of value, pride, belonging and fun.
- Performing strongly in Legal Week's flagship Employee Satisfaction Report, Weightmans was recognised in the Best Legal Employers 2009 awards.
- "It's nice to be part of a larger firm because of the support that gives you but at the same time it doesn't have the feel of a larger firm in some ways (which is a good thing)."
Matthew Lake, Solicitor
- "Friendly, down to earth people and very good at what they do. 'The great unknown' to people outside the firm. Much more needs to be done to sing the firm's praises and raise its profile." Philip Heath, Partner
If you want to join a team that believes the success of its clients and people is key, take a look at our current vacancies.