We hope very much that we’ll meet your expectations of us. If, however, you're unhappy with any aspect of the service you've received from Weightmans, here are some guidelines on who to contact to raise your concerns:
- The case handler dealing with your matter or
- The person responsible for supervising work on your matter (we'll have told you who this is, if it differs from your case handler)
- Our Complaints Partner James Holman or
- If your matter's been dealt with by the Glasgow office, please contact Douglas Gourlay, Client Relations Manager
- If your complaint doesn't relate to a solicitor client retainer, Sarah Jane Howitt, Director of Marketing
If you'd like to raise a formal complaint, you can download a copy of our commitment to dealing with it here.
If you're a client and we've made a contract with you by electronic means, you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to help with any contractual dispute you may have with us. Our Complaints Partner's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.