Clean Energy Exchange webinar series – Public sector
Hosted by RenewableUK and Solar Energy UK, join Levent Gurdenli at this webinar which will focus on the growth of clean energy in the public sector.
RenewableUK and Solar Energy UK are running a four-part webinar series dedicated to “Clean Energy Exchange 2021”. These will show why this is the year to take action and tackle climate change, bringing together buyers and sellers of clean energy to explore opportunities, challenges and solutions in the technology, water, transport and public sectors.
At this Public sector event, Levent Gurdenli joins the panel, where they will focus on the growth of clean energy in the sector, tackling the challenges of today so we can pave the way to PPAs in the short-, medium- and long-term.
Case studies and panellists will address:
- What clean energy sourcing options are there for different public sector organisations
- How to upskill and cross skill, building competencies and capacity to handle this more complex procurement
- How to budget for it, considering long-term investment and gains
- How to work in aggregate models which will help deliver scale and capacity to negotiate these contracts
- Risk reduction and long-term pricing strategies
- Public sector procurement challenges and engaging stakeholders
The virtual event will bring together leading providers of clean energy, their experience of multiple types of PPAs in the UK and Europe, and public sector organisations interested in learning more, to both influence their organisations and plan for the future.
- To learn from successful case studies in the industry
- To explore benefits of power purchase agreements including local community investment and engagement, contract terms and prices, variable consumption volumes and more
- To learn more about how to ensure regulatory compliance when it comes to reducing carbon emissions
- To consider what you need to know before embarking on this journey
Register your place
To attend this webinar please register here