Clinical Negligence – Psychological Perspectives
This event has now finished.
Weightmans are pleased to announce the second event in our Spring Healthcare training programme, Clinical Negligence – Psychological Perspectives, which will be delivered by Professor Narinder Kapur, visiting Professor of Neuropsychology at University College London.
The seminar will cover:
- Clinical negligence: general perspectives
- Why do doctors make mistakes?
- Conscious and unconscious bias in healthcare
- When does clinical negligence become criminal?
- Role of the Neuropsychologist in negligence cases
Registration 5.00 pm
Start 5.15 pm
Drinks and canapés 6.15 pm
Registration and securing your place
There is no charge to attend and booking is essential. Please complete the form to secure your place. Confirmations of place will be confirmed in due course.