Absence management in a COVID world
This webinar will offer practical advice to help you navigate absence management at this difficult time and address some frequently asked questions.
The event is free to attend
Managing sickness absence effectively, while making sure operations continue to run smoothly, is an ongoing challenge for any organisation. However, this year, it seems set to be a whole lot harder, as the effects of the COVID pandemic look likely to persist far into 2021. This webinar will offer practical advice to help you navigate absence management at this difficult time and address some frequently asked questions. We will cover:
- Employees who are absent or self-isolating because of COVID;
- Employees or family members who are ‘shielding’ or clinically extremely vulnerable;
- ‘Long COVID’ and Post-COVID illness; supporting staff who experience ongoing symptoms;
- Applying your sickness absence management policies fairly and avoiding disability discrimination;
- How existing best practice in absence management will safeguard your organisation through the pandemic.
Please note this event is now full, but you can fill in the form below to be added to our reserve list and we will let you know should a place become available.
In advance of the session, we just wanted to make clear that the session will provide general, employer-focussed coverage of COVID related absence issues. The webinar content will not be specific to the NHS, and will not address in detail the prescriptive guidance issued by NHS Employers around COVID absence management in the healthcare sector.
Please be sure to check your system requirements to avoid any connection issues.