HSE release a new health and safety system strategy: “Help Great Britain Work Well”
The HSE’s new health and safety engagement system “Help Great Britain Work Well” sets out the priorities the HSE will be focusing on over the next 5…
The HSE’s new health and safety engagement system “Help Great Britain Work Well” sets out the priority themes the HSE will be focusing on over the next five years.
HSE has set out six strategic themes that they hope will bring a renewed emphasis on improving health in the workplace, as well as building on their safety track record.
In summary, the six strategic themes are:
- Acting together: Promoting broader ownership of health and safety in Great Britain
- Tackling ill health: Highlighting and tackling the costs of work-related ill health
- Managing risk well: Simplifying risk management and helping business to grow
- Supporting small employers: Giving SMEs simple advice so they know what they have to do
- Keeping pace with change: Anticipating and tackling new health and safety challenges
- Sharing our success: Promoting the benefits of Great Britain’s world-class health and safety system