Pubs and restaurants Learn more about our legal services for pub and restaurant owners
Our experience and knowledge of the market has earned us new clients amongst start-ups, growing operators and established national chains.
We have a specialist team with in-depth knowledge of your market and issues you face, whether it be a single licensed premise all the way up to over a thousand outlets.
This means that right from the beginning, you will enjoy a close partnership and be confident in achieving your commercial aims.
Our expertise includes:
- property leasing and management
- property development including planning and environmental issues
- litigation and estate management
- franchise agreements
- regulatory issues (inc food safety/standards and hygiene)
- acquisition and leveraged finance
- asset lending and asset based finance
- collective consultations
- HMRC minimum wage issues
- management buy-outs
- intellectual property and brand protection
- IT and cyber security
- advertising promotions and marketing
- GDPR compliance (including EPOS agreements)
- online terms and conditions for sales to businesses and consumers
- cookie and website usage policies
- EPOS contracts
- brewery supply agreements (including barrelage discounts)