Our Leicester office is located in Waterloo House on Princess Road West. From our Leicester office, we operate across the UK and internationally, offering a complete range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
We have had a presence in Leicester since 2002 when we merged with Vizard Oldham.
Many of our solicitors in Leicester are recognised by the leading legal directories as being leaders in their fields.
View profiles of our solicitors in Leicester
Our charity and community work
As part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility and to being a positive influence on the communities in which we operate, each of our offices nominates a local charity to support and undertakes a number of pro bono activities to support their local community.
Our Leicester office’s current nominated charity is Leicester YMCA, a charity aiming to end youth homelessness.
Learn more about our thriving CSR programme
From Junction 21 of M1/M69
- At M1 approach road keep to the left hand lane and go straight on under bridge. (do not bear left for A563 ring road).
- At Fosse Park roundabout (traffic lights) take second exit (A5460 - Leicester).
- At next junction (traffic lights, Forte Post House on right) carry straight on, using right hand lane if possible.
- At next junction (traffic lights, Braunstone Hotel on left) carry straight on, down the hill and under the railway bridge.
- Keep in right hand lane (passing Iceland and Fina Garage on left) to reach junction, (traffic lights, Bede College on right corner), turn right into Upperton Road.
- Follow "City" signs, passing Land Rover dealer on right and hospital on left. Keep to right hand lane approaching "T" junction (traffic lights, Tigers shop and Rugby ground opposite).
- Left turn only into one way system. Move to right side and then use second furthest right hand lane to next set of traffic lights.
- Turn very sharp right.
- Mandela Park is now on your left. Take left hand lane and follow road around this park (Waterloo Way A594 - station).
- Turn left onto Regent Road.
- Take the first right onto West Street where you will find our car park.
- If there are no spaces available, off street parking is available on West Street & Princess Road West.
From Leicester Station (on foot)
- Come out of the main entrance of the station and cross the road
- Turn left onto Waterloo Way A594
- Continue to follow Waterloo Way A594, using the raised walkway
- Enter New Walk
- Straight ahead you will see the exit back onto Waterloo Way A594
- Continue on Waterloo Way A594 raised walkway
- Waterloo House is located about 1 minute down Waterloo Way on the right