Resolve Higher education student complaints handling solution.
In the light of unprecedented disruption to academic studies, universities are bracing themselves for the significant challenges from the volume and complexity of complaints. In response to this, our Higher education complaints team have launched a comprehensive student complaint handling service.
Resolve has been specifically designed to deliver support to you to defuse and manage complaints before they become protracted, proceed to the OIA and potentially result in litigation. In partnership with your in-house complaints teams, we will provide expert guidance and legal advice for dealing effectively with complaints and avoiding escalation.
Resolve will ensure you are fully prepared to deal with and respond to student complaints.
- Working with your in-house complaints teams to deal with complaints rapidly and effectively, no matter the volume
- To help deal with complaints efficiently, to avoid costly and potentially lengthy litigation
- A service tailored to meet each university’s individual requirements
- A fixed price fee menu, that ensures cost certainty
- Access to a highly experienced Higher Education Complaints team with a track record of dealing with student claims for universities
- Utilising the latest legal technology to enable an analysis of complaints received and look at trends and lessons learned
If you would like to discuss how we may be able to assist, please contact Martin or Susan directly. Alternatively, complete and submit the form below.