International family lawyers
Described as “making the Magic Circle Firms look ordinary”, our leading team of international family lawyers are recognised by the Legal Directories and Spears 500 as experts in guiding, supporting and representing you through complex family law disputes.
We represent European and international clients based in the UK as well as expatriates and clients of all nationalities wherever they are based in the world. Our clients include high net worth individuals and business owners with multi-jurisdictional connections and assets.
Our international family law experts, located in both England & Wales and Scotland, are also supported by our membership of Legalink, the international legal network.
Our top international family lawyers have the in-depth expertise to guide you through issues including:
- Worldwide assets
- International divorce and civil partnership dissolution including forum choice and forum disputes
- Cross border disputes relating to arrangements for children and wealth protection
- International wealth protection strategy including marital regimes, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and mirror agreements (where advisable)
- Division of property/real estate (UK and international)
- Claims against interests in family and other businesses (UK and international)
- Treatment of Pensions (UK and international)
- Treatment of on and offshore trusts
- Digital assets including cryptocurrency
- Child arrangements
- International surrogacy
- Child relocation
- Child abduction/non return of children
- Child maintenance including school fees
- Recognition of overseas orders
- International financial disclosure and asset tracing
- High net worth divorce/dissolution
- Immigration advice for businesses and individuals.
Key contactMeet our experts
Partner+44 (0)345 073 9900 Email Emma View Profile
Ready for the next step? Talk to one of our expert international family law solicitors.Schedule your free call
Ready for the next step? Talk to one of our expert international family law solicitors.Schedule a call with a family law specialist