Our Liverpool office is located on Old Hall Street, in the heart of Liverpool's commercial district. We have almost 700 people based in our Liverpool office, operating across the UK and internationally and offering a complete range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
We can trace our roots in Liverpool back to 1827 when one of our founder law firms, Rutherfords, was established and we're proud to have grown from those roots to become a leading national law firm with a strong presence in Liverpool.
Many of our solicitors in Liverpool are recognised by the leading legal directories as being leaders in their fields.
View profiles of our solicitors in Liverpool.
Our charity and community work
As part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility and to being a positive influence on the communities in which we operate, each of our offices nominates a local charity to support and undertakes a number of pro bono activities in support of their local community.
Our Liverpool office's current nominated charity is The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity, which ensures that cancer patients receive the best cancer treatment and funds life-saving research. Our community work is diverse and ranges from the lawyers in our Liverpool office providing pro bono legal advice as part of the University of Liverpool's Liverpool Law Clinic, visiting local primary schools to assist children with their reading skills and assisting small charities or community initiatives.
Learn more about our thriving CSR programme
From the M62
- Continue to the end of the motorway.
- Go straight ahead on the dual carriageway A5047 (Edge Lane).
- Continue on through all lights (approx three miles) then turn right onto Low Hill/B5340
- Turn left onto Erskine Street/A580 and continue to follow A580
- This will lead you onto Islington/A57, you will need to ensure that you are in the middle lane for when the road splits
- You will bear a slight right onto Hunter Street/A57 and continue straight onto Byrom Street.
- At the lights turn left onto Leeds Street/A5036/A5053
- Stay in the left hand lane until you reach a set of lights where you will see a mirrored building on your left and Williams BMW garage on the far right of the carriageway
- Turn left at the lights onto Old Hall Street we are located on the left hand side
- The nearest car park is located on Pall Mall. Therefore to turn left from Leeds Street onto Pall Mall prior to the Old Hall Street turning.
From Liverpool Lime Street station
You have two options: a 10 minute stroll across Liverpool's historic business district, or a five minute taxi ride.
- On foot, leave the station by the front entrance, facing St. George's Hall.
- At the bottom of St. John's Lane, use the pedestrian crossings and turn left up Old Haymarket — you'll see the Birkenhead tunnel on your right and a Travelodge ahead of you on your left.
- At the top, turn left onto Dale Street. Carry straight on, until you reach the Town Hall on your right.
- Then you will need to proceed behind the Town Hall across Exchange Flags which will bring you out onto Tithebarn Street.
- Cross Tithebarn Street at the pedestrian crossing which brings you onto Old Hall Street, you will see Costa Coffee on your right.
- Proceed up Old Hall Street, passing the Capital Building on your left hand side.
- 100 Old Hall Street is located on your right hand side and our main reception is located on the ground floor.
From Moorfields station
- Follow the signs to the Old Hall Street exit.
- Turn north onto Old Hall Street and walk to the end of the road.
- Our office is located on the right hand side, opposite the Passport Office.