You have two options: a 10 minute stroll across Liverpool's historic business district, or a five minute taxi ride.
- On foot, leave the station by the front entrance, facing St. George's Hall.
- At the bottom of St. John's Lane, use the pedestrian crossings and turn left up Old Haymarket - you'll see the Birkenhead tunnel on your right and a new Travelodge ahead of you on your left.
- At the top, turn left onto Dale Street. Carry straight on, until you reach the Town Hall on your right.
- Then you will need to proceed behind the Town Hall across Exchange Flags which will bring you out onto Tithebarn Street.
- Cross Tithebarn Street at the pedestrian crossing which brings you onto Old Hall Street, you will see Costa Coffee on your right
- Proceed up Old Hall Street, passing the Capital Building on your left hand side.
- 100 Old Hall Street is located on your right hand side and our main reception is located on the ground floor.