Advice and guidance on every aspect of the travel business, for companies from tour and cruise operators, to air and coach travel, as well as their insurers.
We have a commercial and co-operative approach. Our initial aim is always to try and help our clients avoid problems and issues through regular risk management workshops, best practice guidance and practical industry insights. However, if litigation is unavoidable, we'll fight hard to protect your interests.
Our travel service deals with personal injury; quality and fatality claims; recovery solutions against suppliers and third parties; multi-party claims and group actions; mediation, arbitration and dispute resolution; costs negotiation and settlement; incident and crisis management strategy; booking conditions and terms of supply contracts.
In association with a leading travel consultancy, we offer additional services including customer service strategy; complaint handling technique; risk management and auditing regime; health and safety; training and coaching.
Examples of the clients we advise:
- Insurers of personal accident cover on a claim arising from injuries sustained during auto-grass racing
- International medical insurers in connection with policy coverage of various claims
- Insurers on issues arising under group insurance schemes
- Insurer concerning coverage under a personal accident policy issued to a pilot
- US and Bermudan insurers on ‘anywhere-to-anywhere’ cover and jurisdictional issues under EU law