Get help with a professional risk claim
Our professional risk and construction team provides litigation, advisory, claims handling service and disciplinary hearing representation for practitioners across the professional services spectrum.
With an efficient, proactive and skilled approach to dealing with complex professional negligence claims, we consistently achieve outstanding results for clients through our strategic, risk-based approach and skilled negotiation.
We act mainly on behalf of insurers, brokers and the professional practices they insure, with particular experience in the insurance broking, construction, financial services and legal sectors. We are used to dealing with high profile and sensitive issues with far-reaching implications and have litigated in many landmark cases in the industry. The hallmarks of our service are a commercial, pragmatic mindset, sound technical expertise and a thorough understanding of your objectives as a client. Ever conscious of the potential for disproportionate costs, we adopt a friendly, straightforward approach, ensuring our advice is delivered clearly and succinctly.
Our partners like to be hands-on. They will be visible and active on all your cases, drawing on the close support of highly competent associates and assistants. You will be kept regularly informed of progress, as we continually review and implement the best strategies for a successful outcome.
- Pioneering High Court case on relief from sanction: Venulum Property Investments Ltd v Space Architecture
- Coverage advice in US$25 million proceedings in Texas against UK accountant for fraud and racketeering
- Representing environmental consultants in defence of claims arising from breach of Water Industries Act
- Defending process engineers against design allegations and enforcing adjudication award: WSP CEL Ltd v Dalkia Utilities Services Plc
- Tunnel collapse over mainline railway into London and claim against project managers
- Claim against Lloyd's brokers for negligent placement of risk, failed notification and subrogated recovery.