The culture at Weightmans truly sets us apart from our competitors.
In 2019, our commitment to the development and satisfaction of our employees was confirmed with the Top Employers Institute certification for the twelfth year. The independent research showed "Weightmans provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation."
The firm is truly committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity, where each individual in the firm is respected and recognised on merit for the work that they do.
Work for a firm where people matter – work for Weightmans.
If you want to join a team that believes the success of its clients and people is key, take a look at our current vacancies.
Legal Tracks brings together a nationwide pool of talented legal professionals to support Weightmans in our continuous commitment to deliver excellent client service.
Our benefits package
We offer a competitive range of benefits to our employees which include:
- 25 days holiday: the holiday year running from 1 May to 30 April each year
- Flexi time: allows you some flexibility with your working hours but each team uses it differently, ultimately it is up to business need and approval by your line manager
- Healthcare cover: individual healthcare cover with the option to add partners and children at your expense
- Pension plan: we will match your contributions up to a maximum of 3% during your first two years service, and up to a maximum of 6% thereafter
- Life insurance: 4 x salary
- Travel loan scheme: allows you to purchase an annual pass and have the money deducted from your net wages each month
- Childcare voucher scheme: allows you to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
- Employee care scheme: a confidential, external 24hr helpline
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical: each employee is entitled to a company paid eye test every two years.
- Dental scheme: the dental scheme is an employee-funded scheme which will allow you to re-claim against any dental expenses that you incur.
- Cycle to work scheme: the cycle to work scheme is a government initiative, which aims to make cycling a more attractive way of commuting to work. Employees can take advantage of signiﬁcant savings and all the beneﬁts that cycling has to offer.
- Offers & discounts: great offers and discounts for all employees. We have some national offers, which can be used across all offices and some which are specifically designed for individual offices.
For more information, contact a member of our recruitment team.
Weightmans operates a strict 'preferred supplier list' (PSL) and is committed to working closely with the recruitment agencies that feature on that list. As such, Weightmans does not accept speculative or unsolicited CVs, profiles or any other introductions from non-PSL agencies. If a non-PSL agency chooses to submit a speculative or unsolicited CV, profile or introduction without instruction from a member of Weightmans’ recruitment team, we will reserve the right to treat the introduction as a gift and contact the candidate directly without accepting or entering into the agency’s terms nor being liable for a recruitment fee.
PSL agencies can access our recruitment portal.