Get help from our expert technology and cyber solicitors
Cyber risks are numerous and constantly evolving. Where assets are concerned, complex regulatory obligations are never too far away. An extensive array of first and third party exposures arise and all have the potential to be financially crippling. Our experienced technology and cyber solicitors can guide you through this complex area.
We have advised corporate and insurer clients on asset protection and data security – the core of cyber risk – for many years. We are now working with several insurers on the development of their cyber programmes. We are also the only law firm to be invited to work with the Malvern Cyber Security Cluster, the founder and leading cluster of the UK Cyber Security forum. We believe that an effective cyber programme necessitates a holistic approach. Corporate strategy, policy, reputation, continuous education, governance, risk profiling and management are essential components of an authentic offering. The importance of good cyber hygiene is paramount. We can deliver cyber consultancy, react swiftly to data breaches and handle cyber claims seamlessly.
We can assist you and your customers by providing:
- Consultancy and training on cyber threats, risk profile, data protection, information security, policy coverage regulatory issues and more
- A dedicated 24/7 FNOL
- Rapid incident response with trusted delivery partners specialising in
- IT forensics, data restoration and reconstruction; business interruption analysis, PR and credit monitoring
- Advice on policy wordings and a regular review programme to ensure those wordings evolve in line with the global cyber threat profile
- The provisions of a variety of legal services including:
- Managing regulatory investigations
- Financial recoveries
- Private prosecutions
- Data and asset recovery
- Cyber education roadshows to you and your customers
- Updates on changes in UK and EU legislation and regulatory risk.
- Acting for insurers at Lloyd’s on data and information requirements for outsourcing to China
- Assisting a major insurer in the investigation of a data breach, liaising on their behalf with regulators and working with them to rectify the breach
- Advising international legislative and insurance industry bodies on a variety of data and information security issues
- Drafting a license agreement for a health company together with advice on the provision of data and information security as well as UK regulation.
Key contactView all experts
Introducing CyXcel: our cyber resilience, planning and response product. Get fit to tackle cyber threats head-on. Protect your organisation.Learn more