Client satisfaction measurement We're highly recommended by clients.
We're determined to achieve the best results for our clients. We don't make any assumptions about what that means. We measure and monitor results and gather feedback to ensure that our clients come back time and again…
The feedback given to us by our clients is vital: it lets us understand exactly how effective we are at meeting their expectations. We use an independent research agency, Acritas, for our surveys, to conduct a mixture of qualitative and quantitative face to face, telephone and web interviews.
- Our clients score us 9.2 out of 10 for overall satisfaction - the UK market benchmark for law firm satisfaction which is 8.3.
- We also outperforms Acritas’ industry benchmark Net Promoter Score (NPS) with 81% of clients being highly likely to recommend us.
We measure and monitor results and gather feedback to ensure that our clients come back time and again. We monitor satisfaction and gather feedback in three ways:
- a client listening programme focussed on understanding our clients’ needs and expectations and to help us improve the ways in which we work together
- a rolling matter feedback programme to enable us to shape a stand-out client experience
- client partner visits to gain more specific in-depth feedback as part of our generator programme.
Our client listening programme is designed to explore client’s strategic priorities and the challenges they face and to help us deliver in areas with the most value both now and in the longer term. Client perception of Weightmans is gauged to help benchmark our performance with other law firms across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our rolling matter feedback progamme has now been in place for two years and helps the firm understand client perceptions of service at an individual matter level and helps to identify any areas for improvement to better meet the needs of our clients. We have analysed over 1,500 pieces of open ended feedback as well as over 6,000 individual scores.
Our Generator client partner rolling programme is tailored to each client. As a minimum every client within the firm will receive a least one client listening meeting. Our larger clients receive either six monthly or quarterly meetings to enable them to provide feedback and all the information is captured in our account plans as well as in our CRM system InterAction.
View a copy of the most recent feedback respondent summary prepared by Acritas.