We're determined to achieve the best results for our clients. We don't make any assumptions about what that means. We measure and monitor results and gather feedback to ensure that our clients come back time and again…
The feedback given to us by our clients is vital: it lets us understand exactly how effective we are at meeting their expectations. We monitor satisfaction and gather feedback in two ways through our rolling annual programme – a client satisfaction survey to measure overall views on our performance and levels of satisfaction, and annual key client visits to gain more specific in-depth feedback.
We use an independent research agency, Acritas for our survey, to conduct a mixture of qualitative and quantitative telephone interviews.
Clients are asked about their levels of satisfaction, loyalty and recommendation, which is assessed against previous results to see any movement over time. Their perception of Weightmans is gauged and specific questions are asked around changes in the legal services market eg ABSs, use of MI and cost of services. The survey also benchmarks our performance with other law firms across England and Wales as part of the Sharplegal Brand Index.
Summary of most recent key findings
- Overall client satisfaction rating of 8.4 against legal industry average of 8.0
- Above legal industry average performance ratings for 7 out of 8 key areas
- Relationships are strong and improving, rising on the index from 8.2 in 2010 to 8.7
- 68% of clients would recommend us against the legal industry average of 22%.
- Strong link between good CRM and upward trends in satisfaction, relationships and recommendation scores.