Client satisfaction measurement We're highly recommended by clients.
We're determined to achieve the best results for our clients. We don't make any assumptions about what that means. We measure and monitor results and gather feedback to ensure that our clients come back time and again…
The feedback given to us by our clients is vital: it lets us understand exactly how effective we are at meeting their expectations. We monitor satisfaction and gather feedback in three ways:
- through a client listening programme focussed on understanding our clients' needs and expectations and to help us improve the ways in which we work together
- through a rolling matter feedback programme to enable us to shape a stand-out client experience
- annual key client visits to gain more specific in-depth feedback.
We use an independent research agency, Acritas, for our surveys, to conduct a mixture of qualitative and quantitative face to face, telephone and web interviews.
Our client listening programme is designed to explore clients' strategic priorities and the challenges they face and to help us deliver in areas with the most value both now and in the longer term. Client perception of Weightmans is gauged to help benchmark our performance with other law firms across England and Wales.
Our rolling matter feedback programme has now been in place for two years and helps the firm understand client perceptions of service at an individual matter level and helps to identify any areas for improvement to better meet the needs of our clients.
Summary of most recent key findings from matter feedback programme
- Overall client satisfaction rating of over 9 out of 10 from more than 400 responses, tracking well above Acritas' UK market benchmark
- More than 1,000 pieces of open-ended feedback received
- Recommendation levels are very strong, with 82% of clients surveyed being highly likely to recommend the firm (scoring 9 or 10 out of 10).
View a copy of the most recent feedback respondent summary prepared by Acritas.