Property damage solicitors
Our UK property damage solicitors have an extensive track record in dealing with high value and complex first and third party property damage and BI claims.
Our fast-growing team of property damage solicitors is based across two key hubs in the heart of London and Manchester.
We take pride not only in the technical quality of our work, but also in the quality of relationships of trust and confidence we build with our clients. Our primary focus is always the timely delivery of successful, cost-effective resolutions for our clients.
Our clients are always allocated a lead partner and team of lawyers who can give their property damage claims the regular attention they require, with the right expertise at the right cost.
As part of our service we are happy to offer a number of ‘add ons’ at no cost, including mentoring schemes for your junior claims handlers, case surgeries and in-house training. Through our regular Property Claims Express bulletins, we keep on top of changes in the law and industry developments so that you don’t have to.
We are a friendly and talented team who would love to help you steer your claims to a successful resolution.
Who we act for
- Major London Market insurers
- Global insurers and reinsurers
- Major UK Composite insurers
- Large Corporates, SMEs and local authorities
What we do
- Subrogated recoveries from third parties
- Defence of claims made against policyholders concerning property damage and business interruption
- Policy coverage advice to insurers and representation in coverage disputes with policyholders
- In-house fraud investigations and providing related policy coverage advice and representation
- Policy wordings, including drafting wordings and reviewing proposed wordings
- Advice and assistance with complaints and in relation to regulatory requirements
Discover how our property damage solicitors can help you
Whatever the size, nature or location of your activities, we can help you to manage and resolve claims efficiently and effectively for the best possible outcome. We deal with every aspect of claims resolution, including negotiated settlement, mediation and arbitration or court proceedings.
We deal with claims arising from a full suite of policy types — from commercial combined cover to CAR, international to SME, from defined sectors including retail, healthcare, technology, leisure & events, to name a few.