Evie is a solicitor within the family team. Evie qualified as a solicitor in May 2021, with over 5 years’ litigation experience prior to qualification.
Evie advises on all aspects of relationship breakdown including:
- Arrangements for children;
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships;
- Financial remedies upon separation;
- Cohabitation disputes;
- Pre and post nuptial agreements;
- Schedule 1 applications;
- Variation of maintenance.
Evie is a member of Resolution and is committed to dealing with family issues in a constructive way. She is an active member of the Resolution Merseyside committee.
The family department has been consistently ranked in the North West Top Tier of the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
Evie is part of the winning team named Family Law Firm of the Year at the LexisNexis Family Law Awards.