Marc’s areas of practice cover corporate finance, development finance, joint ventures, M&A and general corporate and commercial transactions. In addition to transactional work, Marc acts for clients in relation to a range of commercial matters and has advised on a number of high profile commercial deals, often with a cross-border aspect.
Marc is an Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and is one of the only lawyers in the North East to have been recognised by the British Franchise Association (BFA) as a specialist in the field.
- Advised the Morton Group on £17m development finance transaction;
- Acted for GADCAP on an acquisition of a division of a US based listed company;
- Provided advice to a global SaaS company and completed various commercial cross-border transactions;
- Advised on various cross-border commercial matters in the life science sector;
- Has advised clients in over 40 franchise-related transactions; and
- The team achieved Corporate Law Firm of the Year at the Insider North East Dealmakers Awards 2019.