Marc’s areas of practice cover corporate finance, development finance, joint ventures and general corporate/company advice. In addition to transactional work, Marc acts for clients in relation to a range of commercial matters and has advised on a number of high profile commercial deals, often with a cross-border aspect.
Particular areas of specialism are property development, joint ventures and franchising, where Marc heads up the team.
Marc is also sector lead for owner-managed businesses in Leeds and Yorkshire.
- £17m joint venture and development finance transaction
- Acquisition of a UK company, by a subsidiary of a Japanese parent company
- Acquisition of a division of a US-based listed company
- Roll-out of a SaaS solution for a listed multinational group
- Global procurement for COVID related testing equipment
- Advised clients in over 40 franchise-related transactions