Michael MurphyPrincipal Associate
Michael Murphy was a standout throughout the process. He would answer my calls and text out of hours, he got to know me personally and made me feel like his number one client.Legal 500 2022
Michael is a Principal Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team, having joined the Firm in November 2019.
Michael advises on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate governance matters.
Michael’s experience includes advising listed companies, private companies, private equity houses, management teams and entrepreneurs.
Michael is ranked as a Rising Star in The Legal 500, Corporate and Commercial: Liverpool.
Michael’s recent work highlights include:
- Advising the shareholders of Ventcroft Limited in their sale to NKT Group.
- Acting on behalf of the Management Team of Vivify Venues Limited on their receipt of investment from Arete Capital Partners
- Advising the shareholders of MD Insurance Services Limited in their sale to HSB Engineering Insurance Limited, a subsidiary of Munich Re
- Acting on behalf of Orange Property Services (Liverpool) Limited in its acquisition of Fit Property Lettings and Management Limited
- Advising the shareholders of Tuffx Processed Glass Limited on their sale to and receipt of investment from Alcuin Capital Partners
- Advising the shareholders of Design Reality Limited on their sale to Full Support Healthcare Limited
- Advising the shareholders of EDP Engineering on their sale to RSK Group