Tom TrowhillPrincipal Associate
Tom adopts a responsive, client centric approach with focus on achieving pragmatic outcomes. His approach is to work with clients not just for them.
Tom is the commercial national team manager with responsibility for all operational matters – including work allocation, resource management, budget and billing, recruitment, risk and compliance along with use of AI and tech tools.
Key projects Tom has been involved with since joining in January 2021 include:
- Advising on range of software and technology projects for leading distance learning university.
- Advising a healthcare provider on development of mobile app to allow patients to self-manage healthcare issues within their own home environment, including related data protection issues.
- Advising global highways maintenance organisation on drone survey arrangements for monitoring motorway infrastructure, including all associated technology and data protection issues.
- Advising food sector intermediary on brand licensing, manufacturing and supply for household restaurant names into grocery and retail sector.
- Advising worldwide engineering services organisation on supply of automotive parts to motorsport operator.
- Advising global pharmaceutical company on distribution arrangements for respiratory products, including competition and Brexit related issues.
- Advising world leading international school based in Southeast Asia on purchase of historic artefacts relating to royal family.
- Undertaking data compliance project for a global cargo and airport ground handling organisation for their international operations.
- Advising police forces on data protection compliance issues, including use of technology for crime and suicide prevention.
- Advising an NHS Trust on the commercial and data protection implications of strategic research arrangements for the sharing of anonymised patient data with a life-sciences organisation.
- Advising metropolitan local council on data protection related issues regarding development of regional adoption agency across various local authority areas.
- Advising on international intellectual property re-organisation for global gaming provider.
- Advising nursery rhyme artists on intellectual property related issues to the sale of their business to a global children’s entertainment provider.