Our Leeds office is located on Whitehall Road, in the heart of Leeds' commercial district. We have over 100 people based in our Leeds office, operating across the UK and internationally and offering a complete range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
We have had a presence in Leeds since 2015 when we merged with prominent Leeds law firm Ford & Warren.
Many of our solicitors in Leeds are recognised by the leading legal directories as being leaders in their fields.
View profiles of our solicitors in Leeds.
Our charity and community work
As part of our commitment to corporate social responsibility and to being a positive influence on the communities in which we operate, each of our offices nominates a local charity to support and undertakes a number of pro bono activities to support their local community.
Our Leeds office's current nominated charity is Zarach, a charity which provides beds and food parcels to children living in poverty.
Learn more about our thriving CSR programme
From the East A64(M)
- Continue on A64(M) until the A58(M).
- On exiting the tunnel, take the first exit signposted 'City Centre.'
- At the top of the slip road use the left two lanes to turn left onto the A58.
- Turn left onto Wellington Street.
- Turn right onto Northern Street.
- Turn right onto Whitehall Road, then take the first left.
From the West M621
- Exit the M621 at junction 3.
- Head south-west on Holbeck Moor Road and continue onto Domestic Street.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit to stay on Domestic Street.
- At the next roundabout, continue straight onto Spence Lane.
- Follow Spence Lane as it becomes Whitehall Road.
- Turn right just before you reach the Premier Inn.
From Leeds station
- Exit Leeds Station onto Wellington Street and turn left.
- Turn left onto Aire Street.
- Continue onto Whitehall Road.
- Walk past the Premier Inn and turn left onto the pedestrian footpath.
- At the end of the footpath, turn left. Our building will be directly in front of you.