Craig has 35 years' experience dealing with commercial contentious matters of all types and advises on a wide range of commercial litigation issues. He has extensive experience in:
- Commercial contract disputes, misrepresentation and negligence claims
- Injunctive relief applications, (including "search and seize" orders)
- Corporate and shareholder disputes, ("unfair prejudice" and "derivative" actions)
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against directors / breach of duty of good faith and breach of duty of fidelity claims against employees
- Restrictive covenant and restraint of trade disputes ("non-solicitation" / "non-acting" covenants)
- Claims in the tort of fraud/deceit, conspiracy, procuring a breach of contract, dishonest assistance, knowing receipt of monies and unjust enrichment
- Intellectual property disputes (particularly trade marks, copyright, design rights and "passing-off") and misuse of confidential information claims
- Computer / IT law disputes
- Professional negligence and risk management related disputes
- Judicial review
- All forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (particularly mediation).
His practical, hands on, constructive and realistic commercial advice has resulted in strong corporate client and accountancy connections in the North West.
Legal Directory Quote
Clients single out Craig Blakemore, who has ‘a clear understanding of the needs of the client’ and is ‘very attentive'. Legal 500 2017