Craig has 35 years' experience dealing with commercial contentious matters of all types and advises on a wide range of commercial litigation issues. He has extensive experience in:
- Commercial contract disputes, misrepresentation and negligence claims
- Injunctive relief applications, (including "search and seize" orders)
- Corporate and shareholder disputes, ("unfair prejudice" and "derivative" actions)
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against directors / breach of duty of good faith and breach of duty of fidelity claims against employees
- Restrictive covenant and restraint of trade disputes ("non-solicitation" / "non-acting" covenants)
- Claims in the tort of fraud/deceit, conspiracy, procuring a breach of contract, dishonest assistance, knowing receipt of monies and unjust enrichment
- Intellectual property disputes (particularly trade marks, copyright, design rights and "passing-off") and misuse of confidential information claims
- Computer / IT law disputes
- Professional negligence and risk management related disputes
- Judicial review
- All forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (particularly mediation).
His practical, hands on, constructive and realistic commercial advice has resulted in strong corporate client and accountancy connections in the North West.