Haroon is a Principal Associate in the Leeds team specialising in corporate structures, transactions and contracts.
Haroon qualified as a Solicitor in 2002 from a top Birmingham law firm. Since then Haroon has built a strong client and intermediary network in the UK, other parts of the EU, North America and the MENA region with the following client profiles:
- entrepreneurs & HNIWs;
- equity raisers, investors & forex traders;
- large corporations in software consultancy, manufacturing, transport, hotel & hospitality & leisure;
- property developments/managers;
- accountancy firms;
- PODDs (pharmacists, opticians, dentists, doctors); and
- various owner managed businesses.
Whilst Haroon’s core expertise lies in corporate structures & transactions, as well as various forms of supply & trading contracts, over the years Haroon has developed specialist expertise in SEIS/EIS equity raising, IT/software contracts and transport contracts.
Haroon is an affiliate member of The British Computer Society: the Chartered Institute for IT.
The High Court has considered a number of issues in the recent case of C&S Associates UK Ltd v Enterprise Insurance Company plc.