Helen has extensive experience in commercial and residential development work. She has a reputation for providing timely, commercial advice that gets the job done on time and on budget.
Helen acts for clients in both the private and public sector, and brings with her a wealth of experience of dealing with energy projects, retail and leisure developments and the education sector.
- Phased purchase of a residential development site involving advice on a tripartite agreement, overseas equity funder security documentation, section 106 and adoption agreements and estate set up precedents;
- Multi-use development anchored by a multi-screen cinema and including residential apartments, retirement properties, restaurants, public house and multi-storey car park;
- Forward sale and development agreement for a bespoke storage and heavy crane-lifting facility and associated construction documentation;
- Conditional contract for the development of a specialist dementia care home facility linked to a number of complex access, planning & environmental issues;
- Promotion agreement resulting in subsequent conditional contract, JV development and profit sharing agreement