Hollie qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and works in the Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate Team.
She is a fully accredited member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and SFE (Solicitor for the Elderly).
Hollie specialises in advising and acting for private clients which routinely involves:
- Preparing Wills
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advising on inheritance tax planning
- Administration of estates
- Drafting and advising on lifetime Trusts
She is a student member of ACTAPs (Association of Contentious Trust and Estate Practitioners) and also advises on disputed matters arising from a death. The key areas this can cover include:
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Bringing and defending claims for inheritance
- Disputes arising between Executors and Trustees
- Claims against Executors and Trustees