Ingrid is a key member of the firm's business immigration practice.
She is experienced in both employment law and immigration law and provides seamless advice across both disciplines. Ingrid has experience in providing global immigration advice and support for a variety of sectors including retail, transport, hospitality, education and construction. She is also a key member of the firm's HR Rely service and is managing the HR Rely immigration service delivered to new and existing HR Rely clients.
Ingrid’s immigration expertise extends to assisting with compliance, policy drafting and implementation and strategy and the prevention of illegal working.
She is a regular contributor to immigration articles and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) and the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA).
Recent work highlights
- Advising higher education authority in respect of new points based system and assisting with policy implementation and strategy
- Advising FTSE 100 company in respect of compliance duties and immigration/discrimination considerations within recruitment practices
- Advising construction sector in respect of immigration rules and compliance
- Supporting transport and logistical businesses with compliance and advising in respect of immigration rules and the prevention of illegal working
- Advising further education authority in respect of sponsorship duties and application process.