Mark’s clients range from investment funds, property companies to banks and high net worth individuals.
Mark handles acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, large scale developments, property investments, secured lending and financing, restructuring of ownership of assets, property portfolio management and landlord and tenant.
Mark’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for a major UK REIT in the sale of six shopping centres in three jurisdictions for over £250 million
- Acting on the acquisition of 31 trade parks through a Jersey Unit Trust and advising on subsequent acquisitions for the fund and the ongoing management of the trade parks
- Advising on the mixed use redevelopment of a site in central London including, advising on rights of light and air, telecommunications code and residential issues
- Acting for a UK bank on the pre-letting of their new London head office
- Acting for a major UK bank in connection with the £400 million financing of a site in the City of London and advising the bank on the pre-lettings to two firms of solicitors
- Acting for major UK REIT in respect of all aspects of their secured lending programme
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the £160 million disposal of four companies owning petrol stations
- Negotiating the variation of a head lease of premises in central London to permit the building of an additional floor and advising on the subsequent redevelopment of both office and retail premises
- Acting for a major aggregates company on the grant of leases of quarries and advising them on the law relating to minerals
- Acting for a private equity company in connection with securitisations of a public house portfolio and a residential nursing home portfolio