Michelle ConnorPrincipal Associate
Michelle is a principal associate in the commercial dispute resolution team in Liverpool. Michelle joined Weightmans in 2018, after training and qualifying at DLA Piper, with 8 years post qualification experience.
Michelle has acted on several reported cases and with wide-ranging experience, she has advised in relation to:
- contractual disputes (including termination of contracts, retention of title, repayment issues and breach of warranty);
- misrepresentation and negligence claims;
- defamation and other contentious intellectual property matters together with reputation management issues;
- urgent injunctive relief;
- corporate (including breach of directors' duties) and shareholder disputes;
- partnership disputes; and
- professional negligence claims.
Not only is Michelle experienced in court processes (from the Supreme Court to County Court) and judicial review but her pragmatic approach to litigation means that she also has substantial experience in settlements and alternative dispute resolution.