Russell BurnettPrincipal Associate
Russell has considerable experience in dealing with most aspects of commercial property work but has particular expertise in the areas of development in both the private and public sectors, investment, landlord and tenant and secured lending.
Examples of matters which Russell has advised upon include:
- Acting for a national housebuilder in relation to strategic site assembly
- Acting for private developers in relation to numerous residential development sites
- Acting for a retailer in relation to management issues across multiple sites
- Advised investor in relation to ongoing management issues at prestigious central London mixed-use scheme.
- Advising landowners in relation to option, promotion and conditional contracts
- Advising a developer in relation to a mixed-use development in London, including ongoing advice on issues related to the funding agreement, agreed with a large pension fund.
- Acting for a government agency in relation to a national scheme the aim of which was to kick start the residential housing market. This involved reviewing stalled residential developments and advising on funding agreements
- Acting for the Homes and Communities Agency and Regional Development Agencies in relation to various development projects