Sarah Walton is exceptional with her communication and negotiation skills.Legal 500 2021
Sarah is our Board Director responsible for Client Relationships. She is responsible for the profitable revenue growth of the firm through effective client engagement, leading business development across the firm’s seven client-facing segments (Built Environment, Corporates, Health, Individuals, Insurance, OMB and Public Bodies).
Sarah is a highly experienced corporate lawyer, specialising in all aspects of corporate law and company law, advising a wide range of clients (from large corporates to individuals and owner managed businesses) on corporate mergers and acquisitions, disposals, venture capital and private equity investments, joint ventures, group reorganisations and strategic projects.
Work and Insights
- Weightmans advises on sale of Strategic North
- Weightmans lawyer helps to make history as Emmeline Pankhurst statue is unveiled in Manchester
- Substantial property transactions and the acquisition of non-cash assets
- Changes to notification of auditor resignations
- Do you know which jurisdiction governs your contract?