Every business is likely to face cash flow and debt challenges at some point. Our debt recovery team can provide effective solutions using a proven combination of highly experienced people and an award winning case management system.
We are recognised as debt recovery experts by independent legal directories Chambers and Legal 500. With our range of transparent fixed fee structures, we consistently deliver maximum returns for a wide range of clients.
Experience you can trust
Over the past decade, we have collected over £215 million for our clients.
The quality of our people is the key to our success. Our dedicated, highly experienced team is supported by regular auditing, supervision, training and coaching, all underpinned by leading edge technology. Every day, we manage and track progress so we can drive results and report effectively to our clients.
Lawyers who understand your challenges
We believe we have the right people and processes to deliver a high quality service, tailored to your needs. First, we listen, and then we work hard to make the recovery process as simple and quick as possible.
As innovative, flexible, tenacious and commercially minded problem solvers, we can adapt our services to meet your particular requirements across all aspects of debt recovery, including:
- Working with credit control teams to reduce average debtor days
- Developing effective pre-litigation processes to encourage early payment, including letters before action
- Using the County Court Bulk Issue Centre
- Enforcing judgments
- Defending actions
- Serving statutory demands
- Issuing bankruptcy petition
- Issuing winding up petitions
- Insolvency creditor services
Adding value to your business
Not only can we help you recover debts more promptly and successfully, we can help you improve your internal systems, knowledge levels and procedures to reduce the risk of future debt problems, including:
- Free training for your credit control staff
- Advice on credit policies and terms
- Advice on contractual documentation
- Extensive management information and reporting facilities
- Seamless liaison with our insolvency team
Mark Burch on 0151 242 9475 or email email@example.com
Emma Caunce on 0151 242 6665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Conroy on 0151 242 6818 or email email@example.com