Fill in the form below to request a call from a member of our immigration team.
Request a callback
Mandy heads the firm's business immigration practice and has over 18 years’ experience in her field.
She is experienced in both immigration and employment law so can provide seamless advice on the cross-over between the two areas.
Mandy is experienced in providing global immigration solutions to large multinational corporations from a wide range of sectors including logistics, healthcare and technology.
With extensive immigration expertise in the education sector, Mandy advises universities, colleges and independent schools and assists with all aspects of compliance, risk management and strategy.
Mandy advises on the full range of UK immigration and nationality law matters and has particular expertise in sponsorship, compliance with sponsor duties and the prevention of illegal working regime.
Mandy regularly delivers training for businesses on various immigration topics. She is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) and the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA).
Recent work highlights
- Successful negotiated the re-instatement of a Sponsor Licence for a PLC biotechnology company
- Advising a large borough council on recruitment and compliance issues
- Successfully appealed and overturned a civil penalty notice against a FTSE100 company
- Assisting and advising a major hotel chain on a UKVI compliance visit
- Advising a pharmacovigilance company on immigration options for its global mobility needs
- Advising on the immigration aspects of a £10m acquisition by a US company of a UK distributor
- Conducted a mock UKVI audit of a multinational health service company and advised on risk and key areas of compliance
- Advising a multinational logistics company on the structure of their sponsor licence
- Advised numerous UK companies on the impact of Brexit on their workforce and assisted with the implementation of strategies.
- +44 (0)151 243 9894