Solicitor disciplinary defence (SRA investigations) lawyers
If you find yourself under investigation from the SRA or facing solicitor disciplinary proceedings, our team of solicitor disciplinary defence lawyers can help.
We are ranked in the top tier in the Legal 500 and Chambers directories for professional discipline.
We advise on all aspects of professional conduct, regulatory proceedings and disciplinary hearings affecting individual solicitors, legal practices and their employees. These include:
- Compliance issues
- SRA investigations
- Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal defence work
- SDT appeals
- Authorisation and practice requirements
- Dishonesty in SDT proceedings
- Solicitors' undertakings
- The SRA Assessment of Character and Suitability Rules
- Self-reporting to the SRA
- Defending trainee solicitors
Our experience means that we are able to assist at all stages of an investigation, and where appropriate, we will undertake the advocacy on behalf of our client.